Within an FA Charter Standard Club a grievance/complaints procedure will be in place, in order to: -
- To ensure an appropriate resolution to the grievance/complaint and to all involved.
- To avoid any further conflict during and in the purpose of resolving the grievance/complaint.
- To protect the staff within The Club.
- To protect the children within The Club.
In the event any member of The Club (Players, Assistants, Coaches, Managers and Parents.) feels he or she has suffered discrimination and/or has a grievance in anyway or that The Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken they should follow the procedures below.
1) They should report he matter to The Club Welfare Officer/or another member of The Committee.
THE REPORTS MUST INCLUDE: -
- Details of what, when, where and how the occurrence took place.
- Any witness statements and/or names of witnesses.
- Names of any others whom have been treated in a similar way.
- Details of any former grievances/complaints about the incident with dates, when and to whom it was made.
- A preference for a solution to the grievance/complaint.
2) Then The Club’s Management Committee (elected Officers) can sit for any necessary hearings.
3) The Club’s Management Committee will have the power to: -
- Warn as to future Conduct.
- Suspend from Membership.
- Remove from Membership.
Any person found to have broken Club Policy, Rules or Code of Conduct (whatever position the person may hold).